Covid-19 Travel Update
Finally, with the Italian borders reopening to foreign visitors, we can again welcome travellers to our beautiful country.
Important: Entrance to Italian museums and other venues requires the Green Pass demonstrating vaccination against covid-19 or a negative test result taken within 48 hours. Travellers coming to Italy from within the EU can use the version of the Green Pass issued by their own countries, recognised across the EU. Travellers from outside the EU should bring proof of vaccination or a negative covid test taken within 48 hours before the museum entrance. Please bring this documentation and photo ID to your tour or you will be refused entry with no possibility for refund.
Please be assured that all our tours will adhere to safety regulations and strict hygiene practices. New safety measures in place include:
- – Mask use is mandatory on all tours. Please bring your own mask to wear on tour.
- – Where headphones are provided, they will be single-use, or travellers are encouraged to bring their own.
- – Vehicles and shared equipment will be disinfected after each use.
- – Temperature checks may be in place for some tours.
- – A safe distance of 1 metre will be maintained between travellers wherever possible.
Tours that include museum visits may be subject to entrance restrictions and times may be different to those advertised on our website, in which case we will contact you to change your tour time. Please provide a phone number (including country code) and email when you book in case we need to contact you prior to your tour.
While some of our group tours are still postponed or running a reduced schedule, private tours are available to most destinations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a private tour to arrange a quote.
We look forward to welcoming travellers to the Bel Paese again soon.
The Sightseeing Tours Italy team