Covid-19 Travel Update
The covid-19 pandemic has caused an enormous amount of distress and disruption all over the world, including Italy. Finally, we are beginning to emerge from this dark nightmare that has paralysed our lives for the past few months and look to the future with hope.
With the Italian borders reopening to foreign visitors, we can again welcome travellers to our beautiful country. We are recommencing selected tours around the country and are working hard to start running more as restrictions ease and attractions reopen. If you would like to stay up to date with which tours are available, follow our Facebook page for more information.
Please be assured that all our tours will adhere to safety regulations and strict hygiene practices. New safety measures in place include:
- – Mask use is mandatory on all tours. Please bring your own mask to wear on tour.
- – Where headphones are provided, they will be single-use, or travellers are encouraged to bring their own.
- – Vehicles and shared equipment will be disinfected after each use.
- – Temperature checks may be in place for some tours.
- – A safe distance of 1 metre will be maintained between travellers wherever possible.
While some of our group tours are still postponed or running a reduced schedule, private tours are available to most destinations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a private tour to arrange a quote.
We look forward to welcoming travellers to the Bel Paese again soon.
The Sightseeing Tours Italy team